Daily cleaning: Feather duster electrostatically absorbs dust and sweeps away floating dust
- 1. Ceiling light & chandelier
- 2. Floor lamp
- 3. Desk lamp
- 4. Spotlight & Wall Light
Lamps in higher places need to clean the base, pay attention to power off, try to wipe with a dry cloth, etc. If you need to clean with water, detergent and other liquids, try to twist the rag to 90% dry, and be careful not to leave any residue on the lamps after cleaning liquid.
[Cleaning skills of various lamp shades]
Plastic and metal lampshade cleaning:
(1) Use a wrung rag to add all-purpose cleaner to wipe the dirt.
(2) Wipe off the remaining detergent ingredients with a well-wrung rag.
(3) Finally, use a dry, clean rag to wipe it again carefully.
Acrylic Lampshade Cleaning:
(1) Gently brush off the dust with a soft cloth such as flannel.
(2) After that, use a dry, clean rag to wipe it again carefully.
Cloth, paper lampshade cleaning:
(1) First, remove the dust with an anti-static duster.
(2) After that, wipe off the dirt with the rag of Yu. Product Care Instructions.
Copper material: Soft rag soaked in some professional cleaning products, wipe the surface of the copper material chandelier
Glass material: A soft cloth can be wiped clean with diluted glass cleaner.